The Acquisitions team at Housing Preservation, Inc. specializes in Hud Housing Acquisitions, and is highly experienced and focused on the successful preservation goal of our organization. Our track record in successful transactions and post-closing rehabilitations is geared toward minimal disruption to existing residents and current staff. Our goal is to always ensure long-term affordability for current and future residents for many years to come. Learn more about Housing Preservation, Inc preservation commitment.
Housing Preservation, Inc. (“HPI”) is an industry leader, focused on the long-term preservation of affordable housing communities. Our portfolio consists of communities from a variety of HUD programs, from Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly, to Section 236, M2M, PRAC, HUD-insured loans, and Project Based Section 8 Rental Assistance.
- ensure housing remains affordable for existing and future residents
- Hud housing acquisitions that positively impact the residents
- recapitalize the community and perform physical upgrades as needed
- create equity for existing non-profit owner groups
HPI IS ABLE TO
- Provide guarantees and certainty to ensure affordability is maintained
- Structure preservation transactions that are economically competitive
- Provide references from previous sellers
- Provide references regarding our financial capacity and abilities to perform
- Provide MOR and REAC scores for all assets we own